Brad Harrigan focuses on representing homeowners and businesses in hurricane insurance litigation, property claims, and bad faith insurance practices. His insurance work includes a broad range of experience in property and commercial insurance disputes with a strong emphasis on mass disaster insurance claims. He has successfully tried numerous high-value property claims to juries in both state and federal courts.
Mr. Harrigan received his B.A. from the University of Florida and his J.D. from Boston University School of Law, where he graduated with a concentration in litigation, with honors. He is admitted to practice in state and federal courts in Louisiana, Illinois, and Texas.
J.D., Boston University School of Law, 2000
Concentration in Litigation, with honors
B.A., University of Florida, 1997
Major in Criminal Justice and minor in Classical Studies
U.S. Court of Appeal for the Fifth Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeal for the Seventh Circuit
U.S. Court of Appeal for the Federal Circuit
Texas state and federal courts, (inactive)
Illinois state and federal courts, (inactive)
New Orleans Bar Association
Louisiana State Bar Association
Lawyers for the Creative Arts
- Named to "Louisiana Rising Stars" Law by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2013-2015
- No more than 2.5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year.
- Named to "Top Lawyers" by New Orleans Magazine, 2016
- Attorneys are chosen for inclusion to "Top Lawyers" based on peer voting, which is open to all licensed attorneys in the New Orleans area.
- Named to "Louisiana Super Lawyers" by Super Lawyers, Thomson Reuters, 2016-2022
- No more than 5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year.
- “Fighting to Register ‘Let’s Roll,’” 57 INTA Bulletin 9 (2002)
- “Reservations About REDSKINS Team’s Name,” 57 INTA Bulletin 4 (2002)
- “Flood of Litigation: The Water Damage Exclusion,” The Ins. Coverage Law Bulletin (Dec. 2006)
- “Intellectual Property Coverage Under CGL Policies,” The Ins. Coverage Law Bulletin (Apr. 2012)